As you place your order, a shipping cost will be added to
your total. This cost is based on the products you have purchased and on their
- If our actual shipping cost turns out to be much lower than
expected, we will lower the amount on your order before charging your credit
- If our actual shipping cost turns out to be higher than
expected, we will not change the amount on your order. We will cover any
In nearly every instance, we use the United States Postal
System to ship to our customers.
We will provide the tracking number in our e-mail
confirmation of shipment to you.
- For a mailing within the United States, we will most often
use a USPS Priority Mail package. Delivery to your door will be made within
several days of leaving our part of the Walden Pond shoreline in Concord,
- For a mailing outside of the United States, we will use the First Class Mail International option available through USPS. Delivery time will
obviously vary by destination.
If something goes awry in this process, please contact us at
(978) 287-5477, or at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can begin to research
the problem. Historically, we have experienced very few glitches in the delivery
Thanks again for your patronage!
Your Shop Staff
"Is it not the attitude of expectation somewhat divine? - a sort of home-made divineness?" ~Henry David Thoreau, in a letter to H.G.O. Blake, May 28 1850